- Original valid passport – including old passport with previous visa to Japan (if any) Must be 6months valid
- Accomplished Visa Form (A4) Size paper 2 pcs. 45mm x 4mm colored photos (white background) (Click here)
- Personal appearance maybe requested by embassy
- Birth and Marriage Certificate from PSA (Formerly NSO with Receipt) issued within one(1) year
IN CASE OF NON-RECORD OF REGISTRATION OF LIVE BIRTH
Non-Record in the PSA (Formerly NSO) Birth Certificate. Need certificate of Non-Record from the NSO with BIRTH CERTIFICATE from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
Non-Record in the PSA (Formerly NSO) Birth Certificate and LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR. Need certificate of Non-Record from the NSO and the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
IF PSA (Formerly NSO) Birth Certificate ISSUED RECORD IS NOT CLEAR
BIRTH CERTIFICATE from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTRATION
Birth Certificate from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
Original Baptismal Certificate, School Record (Form 137 or report card), School Year Book (if available)
(Need contact tel # of the church, and contact tel # of the school)
- Bank Certification (Required if applicant is SHOULDERING all travel expenses)
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)(Form 2316 or 1701) Original and (1) photocopy (Required if applicant is SHOULDERING all travel expenses)
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES TO PROVE RELATIONSHIP
|RELATIONS OF THE APPLICANT TO THE RELATIVE IN JAPAN||BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM THE PSA (Formerly NSO)|
|Applicants are children, parents or siblings||Birth certificate of applicant and relative in Japan.|
|Applicants are uncles and aunts.||Birth certificate of applicant and relative in Japan. The birth certificate of father or mother of the Filipino relative in Japan.|
|Applicants are nieces and nephews.||Birth certificate of applicant and relative in Japan. The birth certificate of father or mother of the Applicant.|
- Original INVITATION LETTER (Must be with signature) (Letter must be more than 200 Jap. characters) Explain clearly reason for visit.
- Foreign Residence Card copy (back to back), Passport Copy (all used pages) or a copy of Alien Certificate of Registration (back to back).
- For cases wherein the guarantor is the Filipino relative in Japan, the Original residence certificate from city hall (issued within three months) is necessary.
- Original Residence Certificate (JYUMINHYO) (Valid for 3mos.)
- Original Guarantee Letter
- Original Family Registration (KOSEKI TOHON) Validity is (3) months from date of issue
- Original Daily Schedule in Japan (TAIZAI YOTEIHYO)
- Original Income certificate (SHOTOKU SHOMEISHO) from city hall. Tax return certificate (NOUZEI SHOMEISHO:From2) from tax office. KAKUTEI SHINKOKUSHO HIKAE/Bank balance certificate (YOKIN ZANDAKA SHOUMEISHO)
(Original with 3 mos. validity)
- Original Letter of Authorization for Embassy Verification of PSA Documents (Click here)
Note – (GENSEN CHOSHUHYO), Income tax return certification from guarantor’s company will not be accepted.
– Applicant visiting Filipino family in Japan (without Japanese Spouse or Relatives) is exempted from submitting no. 13
– Exemption of income certificate; if the applicant is a parent of guarantor in Japan. If the applicant is a child (must be 19 years old & below) of guarantor in Japan