- Computerized and Signed Visa Issuance Application Form (A4 Size Bond Paper)
- 1 piece of Passport size colored picture (Please attach on the application form)
- Original Passport (should be valid for more than 6 months)
- Photocopy of Passport Bio-page (page 2) (A4 Size Bond Paper)
- Medical Certificate (issued within 6 months from the date of visa application)
※ No designated hospital.
※ General health checkups should include AIDS, Syphilis, and Drug Test.
- Medical exam on tuberculosis (issued from hospitals designated by the Korean embassy within 3months)
※ Only those examined at the designated hospitals are valid.
※ Refer to attachment for the list of designated hospitals and (Click here TB Designated Hospitals)
※ Certificate of Health format (Click here)
- NBI Clearance Certificate (E-8-1~4 visa applicants only)
※ Issued within 3 months from the date of visa application.
- WHO-approved certificate of completion of COVID-19 vaccination.
※ Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen, Covishield, Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac, and Covaxin
※ Certificate issued by VaxCertPH or certificate issued by WHO ICV International Vaccination Certificate
NOTE: KOREA EMBASSY MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS.
■ Processing Period
-Visa processing and releasing time is minimum of 5-7 working days from the scheduled appointment
-Requirements must be completed and submitted immediately or at least 2-3 weeks before the scheduled slot.